Vouchers & Coupon Codes
Vouchers & Coupon Codes
You own a voucher or coupon code?
Right in the right side menu you'll find a box to add your code. Alternatively you can find the option under: "Edit shopping cart" in your right side menu. This one pops up when you place an item in the cart, or click on your shopping cart in the top right corner. Now you are on the check out page. On the left side under your items in the gray box, you can put a checkmark next to "I have a coupon". It pops up a box by typing your code. 1x confirm in the corresponding black box on the right with the small arrow, and your amount or percent will be deducted from the total bill.
If you still have questions, or something should not work, feel free to contact us.
Redeem Conditions for Vouchers and Coupon Codes
These voucher redemption terms apply to all vouchers purchased at our online shop or our store.
1. Gift Cards can be redeemed for products through the following channels:
- merijula online shop
- merijula Store
2. If the value of the voucher is insufficient for your order, the difference can be settled with another method of payment.
3. Only one voucher can be redeemed per order.
4. Vouchers and remaining credits of vouchers are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. Coupon codes are excluded from this regulation.
6. A cancellation of coupon orders can only be made if the coupon has not yet been redeemed.
7. The voucher is transferable. We can make a liberating effect on the respective owner who redeems the voucher. This does not apply if we have knowledge or grossly negligent ignorance of the non-entitlement, the inability to work or the lack of the right of representation of the respective owner.
8. A cash payment of vouchers or coupon codes is not possible.
9. Gift Cards can not be redeemed on websites other than the approved ones.
10. If there are spelling errors in the e-mail address of the voucher recipient, we assume no liability. Likewise, we assume no liability for loss, theft, misuse or delayed transmission (for example due to technical difficulties) of gift cards.
11. In the event of fraud, attempted fraud or suspicion of other illegal activity in connection with a gift card purchase or redemption of a voucher we are entitled to close the corresponding customer accounts and / or to request an alternative method of payment. There is no entitlement to activation or payment of affected vouchers.